High-quality drinking water can be a valuable asset to your business, but it might not feel that way if your process is disorganized and unnecessarily difficult. We’re taking a deep dive into traditional water subscription and delivery services and why you might consider the switch to a purified water installation system moving forward.
Water Delivery Service
When you think of water subscriptions for your business, there’s a good chance that water delivery service comes to mind. It’s the traditional approach to procuring water for your working environment, but just because it’s familiar, doesn’t mean it’s the best option.
A water subscription typically involves the delivery of 5-gallon plastic jugs or other bottled water products to your workplace. This has been an adequate way to provide drinking water to businesses over the years, but as advanced solutions for water delivery continue to be introduced, these conventional methods might not seem as appealing.
The burden of an ongoing subscription
If your business currently uses a water delivery service to offer clean water to your employees and customers, you’ve likely run into a few headaches as a result. Some of the main issues businesses find with a water subscription and delivery service include:
- Consistent delivery needs: Unfortunately, working with a water delivery service for bottled water or gallon jugs means you’ll inevitably run out of water. The frequency of this varies depending on the size and type of your business. However, if your employees and consumers are hydrating properly, you’re likely to need water delivered more often than not.
- Frequent cleaning: Traditional methods for office drinking water involve regularly cleaning your water cooler. This is necessary to ensure your water is clean and that your business is maintaining top health practices.
- Heavy lifting: Consistent deliveries necessitate frequent heavy lifting. 5-gallon water jugs weigh approximately 42 pounds and this strenuous activity is unnecessarily exhausting.
- Inefficient use of space: Not only are plastic jugs and bottled water products heavy but they also take up a considerable amount of space. Space is an important asset for any working environment, so it’s essential to use it wisely.
Water Installation Systems
The troubles involved with an ongoing water delivery subscription can be taxing for your business. Luckily, advanced solutions for drinking water are readily available, so you can avoid the issues associated with water delivery and optimize the process along the way.
Vendors like Quench® simplify and streamline the process of procuring drinking water for your business with advanced water installation and filtration systems.
How does a water installation system work?
Quench makes navigating the process of obtaining and installing a bottleless water cooler easy. After you’ve determined what water cooler is most suitable for your business, you work with a Quench technician to decide where your machine should be placed. Our experienced technicians then test your water quality and pressure, and afterward, a water line is connected to the building’s water source which is subsequently routed to your water dispenser.
Once your dispenser is connected and turned on, your business can promptly enjoy a constant supply of drinking water — without the hassles that come along with a water subscription. As an added bonus, a technician will routinely conduct preventative maintenance services, so you can rest assured that your machine is in the best condition possible.
Water Filtration Options to Consider
Water installation and water filtration options are a valuable way to offer better water to your workforce and customers. These improved systems involve reverse osmosis, advanced carbon filtration, and a sediment filter to ensure your water supply is as clean as possible. To enhance the hydration experience even further, select Quench machines add minerals and electrolytes back into the water to guarantee your drinking water increases hydration and tastes great.
Quench’s advanced filtration technology can be found in different types of beverage machines, including:
- Bottleless water coolers
- Commercial ice machines
- Sparkling water dispensers
- Commercial coffee machines
The Advantages of Water Filtration Over Water Delivery
A subscription for bottled water delivery has proved to be a sufficient way to provide your business with drinking water over the years. However, upgraded solutions in the form of water installation and filtration systems offer convenience and a host of benefits that should be taken into consideration.
The advantages of implementing bottleless water coolers over ongoing water delivery include:
- Space efficiency: Bottleless water dispensers offer sleek designs that tend to take up significantly less space than traditional options. Additionally, with the number of advanced machines available, you can determine the size and storage capacity that’s the right fit for your business.
- Boosted workplace morale and productivity: Improved drinking water solutions will likely drive hydration in your workforce. Proper hydration is a necessity for employees to stay alert, reduce their stress levels and increase productivity throughout the workplace. In fact, The Daily MBA reports that just a 1% drop in hydration could lead to a 12% drop in productivity.
- Cost-effective: Water installation systems are an initial investment, but these systems are much more cost-effective in the long run when taking into account the expenses associated with regular water deliveries. Click here to see exactly how much a bottleless water cooler can save your business.
- Reduced environmental footprint: Plastic jugs and CO2 emissions from water delivery trucks are a detriment to the environment. Companies that switch to bottleless water dispensers are responsible for the emission of 53% fewer tons of CO2 every year. Moreover, a recent report from Unily found that 65% of employees are more likely to work for a company with strong environmental policies. Decreasing your environmental footprint is a key factor in improving your CSR initiatives while helping your business attract and retain talent.
Advanced Water Solutions From Quench
It’s a good time to ditch the hassles and negative impacts of traditional water subscriptions and consider more advanced and efficient options for your business water supply. Quench offers enhanced water solutions and reliable service from coast to coast, and you can explore our major markets to find water service near you.