Filtered Drinking Water for Your Hospital or Healthcare Facility
From hospitals, doctors’ offices, and surgical centers, to senior living facilities and all the healthcare hubs in between, Quench provides economical and environmentally friendly alternative reverse osmosis solutions to bottled water delivery. With Quench, healthcare facilities can enjoy the following benefits:
- Touchless filtered alkaline water coolers for waiting areas and medical offices
- Filtered water systems with added carbonation and/or flavored water for staff break rooms and cafeterias
- Chewable ice and water dispensers for delivery and post-op recovery areas
- High-capacity dispensers for clinical settings
For healthcare organizations, a reliable, cost-effective filtered water cooler and chewable ice maker is critical to delivering outstanding care for patients and staff. From hospitals, physicians, offices, surgical centers, senior living facilities, and all the healthcare offices in between, Quench provides an economical and environmentally-friendly alternative to bottled water delivery.
Over 1,000 healthcare enterprises have already switched to Quench, to save money and to encourage employee and patient health while reducing their environmental footprint.
Quench bottleless water coolers and ice machines use industry-leading filtration, touchless sensor dispensing, LED UV technology, and antimicrobial surface protection to maintain water cleanliness, providing real peace of mind. In addition, only Quench offers mineral-infused and electrolyte-enhanced filtered drinking water with quenchWATER+.
Check out Quench by the numbers:
- over 1,000 healthcare enterprises nationwide trust Quench
- 220 service technicians
- 80% cost savings versus bottled water delivery, and
- over 170 million plastic bottles are saved per year by Quench healthcare customers.
Are you interested in finding out more? Talk to a healthcare water expert today, or learn more at quenchwater.com.