LAST UPDATED: February 11, 2024
1. Personal Information We Collect, How We Use It, How Long We Keep It, and How We Share It
Through your use of the Services, we collect personal information (information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual and includes the term “personal data” as such is defined under US privacy law) as you use our Services. We will retain your information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the processing, unless we receive a request to delete this information and no exception to your right to deletion applies.
We will collect your information when you:
- Request Access to the Quench Portal. In order to register for Portal access, we will collect from you your identifiers (name, business name, business email address, business physical address, business telephone number), account number, and your online account information (username and password). We collect this information to administer your account, to communicate with you, to validate your credentials and authenticate you when you log into our website, to keep track of your purchases, and to infer future products and services that may be of interest to you (i.e., account profiling). We share this information with our third-party customer relationship management platform service provider to assist with managing Quench’s relationship with you.
- Communicate with you by telephone. When you communicate with us by telephone on a recorded line, with your consent, we will collect your identifiers (name) and auditory information (recording of your voice). We do not share this information with any third parties other than our recording provider.
- Request Pricing. When you request a quote through our Website, we collect from you your identifiers (name, email address, phone number, company name, and postal code). We will use this information to communicate with you about your pricing request.
- Schedule a Meeting. When you schedule a meeting with Quench through our Websites, we will collect from you your identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, ZIP code, company name), and anything else you share in form. We will share this information with our third party scheduling provider.
- Fulfill your purchases. When you make a purchase through the Portal, we will collect your identifiers (name, company name, title, email address, physical address, telephone number) and, through our third-party payment processor, your payment card information (masked payment card number, card type, name on card, customer wallet token, and expiration date) or financial account information (account number and routing number). We will use this information to complete, fulfill, manage and communicate with you about your transactions, check your credit (if necessary), and process payments. We share this information with our third-party payment and shipping providers to collect your payment and fulfill your orders.
- Subscribe you to our monthly newsletter and marketing communications. If you are subscribed to receive marketing communications from us, we will collect your identifiers (name) and contact information (e-mail) to send you e-mail marketing communications. If you wish to unsubscribe from future e-mail marketing communications, you can click on the “Unsubscribe” hyperlink located in each e-mail marketing communication. We share your identifiers and contact information with our third party marketing providers who send you marketing emails on our behalf. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications related to product recalls, notifications that are necessary to the Services, or notifications regarding requested products or services. We will retain this information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose of the processing or less if we receive a request to unsubscribe or delete this information (and there is no applicable exception to deletion).
- Hire employees. When you apply for employment with Quench, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, physical address, telephone number) and your professional or employment information (resume, cover letter, employment history, educational history). We use this personal information to assess and manage your application with Quench, to communicate with you regarding your candidacy, and as necessary to comply with the law.
- Administer the live chat. When you use the Live Chat functionality of the Websites, we will collect your identifiers (name and email address), and any information you disclose in your communications with us. If you agree, we will also record the chat and use the transcript to answer your queries and for troubleshooting. We do not share this information with any third parties other than the chat provider.
- Provide customer service online. When you contact our Customer Service department by e-mail or online message, we collect from you, your identifiers (name, address, phone number, and email address) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have. We do not share this information with any third parties except our e-mail provider.
- Social Media Pages. When interacting with our Social Media Pages, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (first and last name) and visual information (photograph (i.e., profile picture)), as well as any information that you provide when interacting with our Social Media Pages (e.g., commenting, sharing, and rating). We use this information to advertise our products, for events and invitations, and to communicate with users via the contribution and comment function. Because our Social Media Pages are publicly accessible, when you use them to interact with other users, for example by posting, leaving comments or liking or sharing posts, any personal information that you post in them or provide when registering can be viewed by others or used by them as they see fit. The content posted on our Social Media Pages or other public areas of social networking websites can be deleted in the same way as other content that you have created. If at any time you want content posted to be deleted, please email your request to us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com.
- Community Management. We collect, from you, your contact, including “likes”, shares, messages and other interactions with the content, in order to analyze and evaluate how our content is perceived, to learn from it, and to improve our public relations efforts. If you object to this processing of your personal information and believe you have an overriding interest, you can submit your objection via email to CustomerCare@quenchonline.com.
- Events and Photos. When you register for an event on our Social Media Pages, we collect, from you, your personal identifiers (first and last name, email address, telephone number, physical address, and any other information you provide). We use this information to create and manage the event (e.g., to create the guest list, accreditation and admission control, room and personnel planning, planning the catering) as well as to send you your invitation and notifications about the event. We also use this information for prevention of fraud and defense against legal claims. At events for which you have registered, photos and video recordings may be made (possibly by a photographer commissioned by us), in which you may also be shown. If you are the central subject of a recording, the photographer will ask you before the recording/taking the photo whether you agree and consent. We use the photos for our public relations and marketing on our various media/digital media outlets. If you object to this processing of your personal information and believe you have an overriding interest, you can submit your objection via email CustomerCare@quenchonline.com.
- Information Processed Solely by Social Networks. We do not know how the Social Networks use Personal Information for its own purposes, how long the Personal Information is stored on the Social Network or whether the Social Network data is passed on to third parties. If you are currently logged in to a Social Network as a user, the Social Network automatically collects, through trackers on your device, your Social Network ID or a link between the Social Network ID and the advertising ID (IDFA from Apple or GAID from Google) when you open the Social Network app through your mobile device (e.g., smartphone or tablet). This enables the Social Network to understand that you have visited our Social Network Fan Page along with other Social network pages that you have clicked on, whether you clicked on Social Network buttons integrated into websites that partner with the Social Network, and other online interactions that report user data to the Social Network. Based on this data, content or advertising tailored to you can be offered. You can find more information about the Personal Information collected by Social Networks, how it is used and how long it is stored by visiting the Social Network’s privacy policies, linked above.
Cookies and other tracking technologies to note on our Services include:
- ZoomInfo. We use ZoomInfo to identify you as a business lead for business-to-business sales, marketing, recruiting, or business development activities. ZoomInfo analyzes website header information and compares it with the information it maintains in its database to provide your name and business contact information so we may use it as a business lead. For more information regarding ZoomInfo’s privacy practices, please visit its Privacy Center. Under the CPRA, disclosure to Google may be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- We use this cookie for live website tracking to help identify and qualify leads. Under the CPRA, disclosure to Google may be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- With your consent, this cookie is set to make split-tests on the Services, which optimizes the website’s relevance towards the visitor – the cookie can also be set to improve the visitor’s experience on a website. This cookie collected Unique User Identifier, IP address, referring URL, country, city, and region of visitor, and device information (operating system., user agent, mobile/tablet, desktop, and browser), and time of visitor actions or goals data including clicks, scrolls, etc. It also collects a recording of a visitor actions on the website to analyze visitor behavior in a video format; scroll data to understand the depth of user interaction on your website content; mouse movements to analyze visitor behavior on a page; mutations; device orientation and change behavior for mobile devices; and HTML content of the webpage. Under the CPRA, disclosure to Google may be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- This allows us to track visitor behavior on the Services on which the cookie is installed and to link a visitor to the recipient of an email marketing campaign, and to measure campaign effectiveness. Tracking is performed anonymously until a user identifies himself by submitting a form or click on a tracked email link. Under the CPRA, disclosure to Google may be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- We use Infinity to track how or why a visitor to our Services called us. It enables us to display a telephone number on our Services and track the calls made by visitors and analyze the impact of the campaign linked to the telephone number. We use the information collected through this cookie to analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaign, and the source of the lead. Under the CPRA, disclosure to Google may be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Services by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance. Under the CPRA, disclosure to Google may be considered a “sale.” To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information through cookies, please visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- Lucky Orange. With your consent, we use Lucky Orange cookies to collect a recording of your session on the Services. As part of the session replay, we will collect the pages you visited, your mouse movements and clicks, keystroke data, HTML data on pages you visited (if such data includes personal information), IP address header information (browser type, geolocation, operating system, language, screen resolution, referring URL), and, if applicable, freeform text collected from chat features. We use this information to improve our Services. Lucky Orange is only allowed to use this information to provide its services to us. To revoke your consent to the collection of this information, email CustomerCare@quenchonline.com.
- Association of National Advertisers opt-out registration: https://dmachoice.thedma.org/;
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp;
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out: https://optout.aboutads.info.
Quench may also use the personal information collected for the above purposes to comply with the law and for other limited circumstances as described in HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
2. How We Share Your Personal Information
A. Information Sharing Generally
In addition to the specific third-party sharing outlined above, Quench shares personal information in the following general scenarios:
- With service providers: We share your personal information with our service providers that assist us in providing the Services, such as our payment processors, IT support, order fulfilment and delivery providers and/or product vendors, website and email marketing providers, customer service providers, data analytics providers, communications providers, call recording provider, online scheduling provider, cloud and hosting providers, and email providers. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their services, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
- Within Quench: Where necessary, we share your personal information within Quench for legitimate business purposes, to the extent permitted by law, in order to efficiently carry out our business, and we may share your information with our affiliates for cross-marketing purposes.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, we would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We will also share your personal information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
- With your consent: Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information or before the personal information you have already provided is shared for such purpose. You may revoke your consent at any time with effect going forward.
B. Information Sharing Pursuant to the CCPA/CPRA
Sharing in the Last Twelve (12) Months
For a Business Purpose. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Quench has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed your personal identifiers, internet and other network activity information, geolocation data, financial or payment card information, professional or employment information, commercial information, and customer records information to service providers that perform services on our behalf. These service providers include our payment processors, IT support, order fulfilment and delivery providers and/or product vendors, website and email marketing and analytics providers, customer service providers, online scheduling provider, communications providers, call recording provider, online scheduling provider, cloud and hosting provider, and email provider.
- We have disclosed your internet or other electronic network information to our IT support to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair website errors that impair functionality.
- We have disclosed your internet or other electronic network information, commercial information to our IT support and data analytics provider to maintain, improve, and upgrade Quench Services.
For a Sale/Sharing. Quench uses marketing and analytics providers that deploy cookies and other tracking technologies that collect your internet and other electronic network activity and share it with these providers. This use of your personal information is considered a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To opt out of these cookies, follow the instructions in the YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES section or visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
3. Your Information Choices
In addition to the specific information choices outlined above, you have more options as to how your information is used in the following scenarios:
- Location settings: You can prevent your mobile device from sharing your location data by adjusting the permissions on your mobile device or within the Services
- Opt out of Sharing with Affiliates and Partners: If you are a California resident and wish to opt out of us sharing your personal identifiers with our marketing partners, please refer to the RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
4. Rights of California Residents
The California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) entitle California residents to certain rights. To the extent the CPRA applies to our processing of your personal information, you are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to Access/Know. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive your request to delete and confirm your identity, we will delete (and notify any service providers or third parties, who we have shared or sold your personal information to, to delete) your personal information, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale/Sharing. You have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information to third parties, including for targeted advertising. Quench does not have actual knowledge that it sells or shares personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years. To exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, opt-out, correct, or limit use of sensitive personal information under the CPRA.
- Right to correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information that we collect or maintain.
- Right to Limit Use of Sensitive Personal Information: You have the right to limit the use of your sensitive personal information when such use goes beyond that which is necessary for providing the Services or certain other permissible purposes like fraud, customer service or quality control. Sensitive information includes Social Security number, driver’s license number, biometric information, precise geolocation, and racial and ethnic origin. However, Quench does not process sensitive personal information in a manner which gives rise to this right.
Exercise Your Rights
To exercise your rights, you may email us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com . You must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. In doing so, we will take steps to verify your request by matching information you provide with the information we have in our records such as name, email address, and phone number, so that we may identify you and process your request. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information.
To opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, visit Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.
If you are using an authorized agent to submit a CCPA/CPRA privacy request, please provide written permission, signed by the consumer, authorizing the agent to submit the request.
5. Rights of Nevada Residents
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com regarding the sale of such information. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
6. Information Security
We implement and maintain reasonable security measures, such as access controls and encryption, to protect the personal information we collect and maintain. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
7. Protection of Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly or specifically request or collect personally identifiable information from or about children and do not market specifically to children.
8. Policy Changes and Applicability
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact us at CustomerCare@quenchonline.com.