Manufacturing and Distribution Centers
Quench’s commercial water and ice dispensers provide an endless supply of clean, cold, fresh drinking water to keep your team hydrated and operating at peak performance. Plus, most of our machines offer contactless solutions to ensure your guests and employees can dispense their water and ice without touching the cooler. Quench’s high-capacity, touchless water dispensers are great for health-conscious companies who wish to reduce anxiety around illness in their facilities. Learn more about Quench’s touchless water dispensers here.
Commercial Water and Ice Dispensers Offer Safety
Maximize team efficiency with an endless supply of water and ice while seamlessly conforming to OSHA’s safety standards.
- Eliminate worries about running out
- Reduce the risk of lifting or tripping accidents
- Prevent damaging water leaks
- Decrease foot traffic from outside delivery people
- Avoid clogging floor space with installed water lines
- Reduce cross-contamination with touchless dispensing
Custom Commercial Solutions and Installations
Only Quench has the variety of commercial water and ice dispensers and a team of experienced technicians to offer a custom solution for manufacturing and distribution workplaces.
- Reliable commercial-capacity water and ice dispensers that keep up with early morning demand
- Durable hot and cold water dispensers with great-tasting drinking water for first to third shift
- Chewable ice machines to keep water cold
- Large dispensing areas for easy canteen-filling
Quench service technicians are trained to tackle any installation, including multi-dispenser networks, so assemblers and machinists can quickly hydrate without meandering throughout the facility.
The Cleanest Drinking Water for Essential Employees
Quench’s unique combination of state-of-the-art water filtration technologies, including advanced carbon filtration, ultraviolet (UV) sanitization, and reverse osmosis (RO) filtration, ensure an endless supply of clean, great-tasting drinking water. In addition, our hot and cold water dispensers and ice machines come standard with advanced sanitary design features like recessed spigots and touchless dispensing technology.
Join some of the biggest manufacturing and distribution companies that rely on Quench:
Pepsico, AirGas, Cintas, Sam Adams Brewery, Goodyear, Kraft Foods, UPS, ABS Freight Systems, Atlas Logistics, DHL Logistics, and Nordstrom Distribution Centers
Our associates used to leave tabs up on the 5-gallon water jug dispensers, which would cause spills in the warehouse. We switched to bottleless water coolers to keep the building clean and dry.
DHL Supply Chain | ASOS