Tap water is table stakes. When you rent a bottleless water cooler from Quench, you’re kicking your hydration up a few notches. We deliver clean, great-tasting, quality water thanks to our full suite of point-of-use filtration and purification technologies that remove sediment, reduce chemical contaminants, and get rid of off-tastes and odors. Quench state-of-the-art water solutions can include:
- quenchWATER+ filtration – provides the highest level of purification and eliminates dissolved solids and pollutants including pesticides, nitrates, fluoride, and 99% of lead while adding essential minerals and electrolytes to revitalize taste, enhance alkalinity, and improve water quality. Available on select filtered water machines. Click here to learn more about our best water coolers.
- Advanced carbon filtration – reduces chlorine, chemical contaminants, sediment, and off-tastes and odors, producing quality water. Our newest carbon filter also removes 99.9% of lead.
- Reverse osmosis filtration – produces pure water devoid of dissolved solids and pollutants, including pesticides, nitrates, fluoride, and 99% of lead.
- Ultraviolet sanitization – kills micro-organisms, including cryptosporidium and giardia, and prevents the growth of biofilm.
- Antimicrobial protection – silver ion technology which can be impregnated into the surfaces of the water cooler.
- Food-grade tubing – odorless, tasteless, BPA-free tubing resists deterioration from UV sanitization.
- Stainless steel tanks – prevents growth of micro-organisms and biofilm to preserve water quality.
Water travels through pipes that are often 50-100 years old before reaching your workplace, making your water quality susceptible to chemicals from corroded pipes. Using traditional 5-gallon bottled water coolers isn’t much of an improvement as these open-water systems can come in contact with germs, dust, and dirt each time the bottle is changed. So, what can you do to ensure your staff has access to the highest quality water? Choose Quench. Instead of worrying, let Quench’s filtered water solutions assure that your office will have a virtually endless supply of clean, great-tasting quality water.
Note: Certified NSF 42 and 53 (lead). Assumes normal usage, regular preventive maintenance and filter changes. Click here for more information regarding point-of-use filtration and water quality.
If the water from our Quench machine were any better, I would think we had a natural spring in the office… the water quality is second to none!
It’s simple: Choose Quench filtered water dispensers to get the highest quality water from the best water coolers… and improve your bottom line! Pay one low monthly rental fee and your workplace receives an endless supply of filtered water, ice, sparkling water, and/or coffee. You’ll never have to worry about water quality, maintenance, filter changes, or service either—it’s all included in your monthly rental price. This means Quench customers save up to 80% versus bottled water delivery. How? By filtering water straight from your building’s pipes using point-of-use filtration technologies, you skip the costs and waste of bottling, packaging, and shipping water. The National Resource Defense Council estimates 90% of bottled water’s cost is not the water, but the price of packaging and shipping it. These costs along with the price of trucks, drivers, and fuel for delivering water jugs are passed on to you. Quench bottleless water cooler rentals eliminate hidden costs by charging a single, all-inclusive monthly fee.
Quench has helped me save over $3,000 per year in the cost of clean water in our plant, along with reductions in our employees lifting heavy bottled water, and opening up storage areas previously utilized by water bottle storage.
You’re busy; your last worry should be your office water quality. Let Quench handle your drinking water solutions so you can get back to what really matters. Quench charges one low monthly fee that covers your bottleless water cooler and ice dispenser rental(s), all the filtered water your staff can drink, and maintenance and filter changes to save you time. The best water cooler is convenient and hassle-free:
- No ordering or water deliveries.
- No more hoisting 42-pound jugs (and risking Workman’s Comp claims) or coaxing staffers to replace the bottle.
- No running out of filtered water on the hottest day of the year.
- No mailing a check—Quench offers credit card and ACH payments.
- No hidden fees or scheduling appointments. We’ll come automatically when you need a filter change to ensure your machine is dispensing the highest quality water.
Quick, convenient service. Quench comes in and changes the filters regularly without us having to schedule maintenance, and I love that the billing statements are via email now. Effortless services for a good price.
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT
Bottling water is not only expensive, it’s wasteful. Quench bottleless water solutions reduce waste and the pollution of water delivery by filtering your building’s own drinking water using point-of-use filtration. Each year, this equals big savings versus plastic jug delivery:
- Saves up to 140 million kilowatt hours of electricity
- Conserves 6 million gallons of fuel
- Keeps 70 million pounds of plastic waste out of landfills
- Saves millions of gallons of water
A standard Quench Q7 filtered water cooler can hydrate up to 75 users and replaces the need for approximately 650 five-gallon plastic water jugs per year and all the associated production and transportation costs. Plus, bottleless water coolers save the plastic from ending up in landfills and waterways. So, say goodbye to plastic jugs and switch to Quench for the best water coolers that will positively impact the planet.
Switching to Quench water coolers has enabled HUMC to eliminate 312,000 5-gallon plastic jugs from landfills, save 3,553 gallons fuel, and eliminate 92 metric tons of CO2 from the atmosphere!