Your search for the best water cooler dispenser and most reliable, industry-leading water service provider is over! Quench offers dependable products and unwavering support to help keep you and your employees hydrated for years on end.
If you’re still on the fence about your water service provider, here are a few solid proof points to give you and your employer more confidence in the Quench solution.
- Rental agreement. Our comprehensive rental agreement includes a full suite of services like filter replacement, machine replacement, preventive maintenance, and repairs. That upkeep included in your rental contract ensures your Quench machine is constantly functioning at optimal capacity.
- HALT testing. All new components of Quench machines go through Highly Accelerated Lifecycle Testing (HALT), which is a technique used to quickly discover possible weak links in a product.
- NSF/ANSI certified. Quench tests each unit against NSF/ANSI health standards and against rigorous electrical and safety standards.
- Extensive testing. Quench does over 260K water quality tests per year. As a result, we have one of the most comprehensive databases of water quality and we know the exact filtration system needed for each customer.
- Customer feedback. After a new product is released, Quench reviews customer calls daily to look for signs of quality issues. For more established products, Quench will review customer calls monthly. These regular check-ins help ensure Quench water cooler dispensers consistently perform at optimal capacity.
- Quick installation. It typically takes 1.5 hours for Quench technicians to install water coolers. “We try to make the installation as frictionless as possible with minimal disruption to our customer’s business,” said Chris Turano, Senior Vice President of Service and Supply Chain at Quench.
- Quick turnaround. Once you send your initial service request, it will take 48 hours or less for a tech to complete the service on your machine.
- Certified technicians. Quench techs are all insured and undergo extensive training at “Quench University” where they master the technology behind each water system, and what it takes to keep them operational.
- Great follow-up. A Quench technician’s job is not over after they install your machine(s). As part of Quench’s comprehensive service program, technicians routinely conduct an 11-point inspection and maintenance service on all your Quench machines. A preventive maintenance service call is administered yearly for water coolers and coffee brewers and bi-annually for ice machines and most sparkling water dispensers.
Responsive Customer Care
- Consistent availability. Quench’s Customer Care team is available to answer questions and address concerns from 8 AM to 8 PM EST, Monday – Friday.
- Feedback requests. Quench representatives regularly ask for feedback from customers through both Net Promoter Score surveys and Customer Satisfaction surveys. This feedback allows the organization to continuously improve and provide cutting-edge products and services.
- Customer service at all levels. “At Quench, we make sure every employee at all levels is available to provide support as needed or connect the customer with someone who can help them right away,” said Debbie Romano, Quench’s VP of Customer Care and Operations. “Customer service at Quench goes way beyond the products/services we provide; it’s a lifestyle in our day-to-day relations with our customers.”
Find Reliability in Quench
Ready to make Quench your water service provider? Have more questions we didn’t answer above? Give your Local Water Expert a call at 855-307-2827 or click the green “Get a Free Quote” button, fill out a form, and one of our experts will follow up with you.
If you’re not quite ready to get on the phone with a Quench representative, try our Product Finder to gain a better sense of the water solutions available to you.