For 20 years, Quench has been the water expert that 40,000 customers, including over half of the Fortune 500, rely on to provide the best quality water to their employees, customers, and visitors. A Quench filtered water dispenser will provide an virtually endless supply of fresh, drinking water free of sediment, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, off-tastes, and odors. We are market leaders because we offer state-of-the-art technology for tailored filtration solutions, the most responsive customer service and field operations teams, and the broadest product line of filtered water coolers, ice machines, sparkling water dispensers, and coffee brewers.
Tailored Filtration Solutions
No two businesses are alike and neither are their drinking water needs. Quench has detailed analyses of drinking water from municipalities across the country. With this analysis in hand, a Quench Drinking Water Expert will have a conversation with you to better understanding your drinking water needs: your industry, the size of your company, the setting your cooler will be in, and the features you want. Through this conversation and your drinking water analysis, we will develop a customized filtration system to provide you with the great-tasting water for your business.
Only Quench offers the full complement of purification technologies to ensure that the water your tailored filtration system delivers to your glass is free of sediment, bacteria, viruses, off-tastes, and odors.
- Activated Carbon Filtration to remove chlorine, fine particles, off-tastes, and odors.
- Reverse Osmosis Purification to reduce dissolved solids, small organic and inorganic particles.
- Ultraviolet sanitization to destroy micro-organisms, including cryptosporidium and giardia as well as prevent the growth of biofilm.
- BioCote® anti-microbial protection is a silver ion-based technology that is incorporated into the surface at the time of manufacture and provide continuous built-in antimicrobial protection for the lifetime of the filtered water cooler
- Food-grade tubing is odorless, tasteless, BPA-free, and resistant to deterioration from UV sanitization and is used to ensure clean, fresh water in every glass.
- Stainless steel tanks prevents the growth of micro-organisms and biofilm.
We have a dedicated customer service team standing behind every installation. A well-trained, friendly human is at the other end of the phone or chat to answer any questions, solve a problem, or arrange a prompt service call.
Quench service technicians are trained at our Quench University and understand the state-of-the-art water purification technologies used in each of our machines and what it takes to keep the machines operating in peak form. They are also certified and insured. Best of all, regular preventive maintenance and service calls are free of charge!
Quench service technicians install thousands of filtered water coolers across the United States in a variety of settings – board rooms, break rooms, classrooms, labs, warehouse stores, medical offices, gyms and spas. Our technicians are trained to handle the most challenging installations without disrupting décor or course of business, usually in less than an hour!