10 Tips on Keeping New Year’s Resolutions
We are halfway through 2016! Have you been keeping up with your New Year’s resolution? As celebration of the half-way New Year, we have gathered 10 tips on how drinking more water can help you jumpstart any New Year’s resolution.
- Lose Weight – Drinking a glass of water before meals, may help you eat less and lose weight.
- Get Organized – Switch to a reusable water bottle and lose the clutter in your car, house, and even office cubicle! You can declutter entire storage rooms in your office by switching to a bottleless water cooler.
- Spend less/Save more – Consumers, on average, pay up to 2,000 times the cost of tap water for “convenient” bottled water. Switch to a bottleless water cooler or reusable water bottle can you can dramatically shrink your spending habits or your office supplies bill.
- Enjoy Life – A study from the University of Connecticut’s Human Performance Laboratory has shown that even mild hydration can alter a person’s mood, energy level, and the ability to think clearly. Drink more water and experience life with more vigor!
- Stay fit/Get Healthy – Drinking water can help you lose weight, but it can also help prevent muscle aches and fatigue from your new exercise routine.
- Learn something new – Drinking water isn’t new, but you can learn something new each week by reading our blog!
- Quit Smoking – The Canadian Lung Association has found that drinking water can help combat nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
- Travel more – Use the money you saved when you switched to a reusable water bottle to travel. And you are helping keep landmarks, oceans, and public parks clear from plastic waste!
- Fall in love – In addition to helping you stay positive, lose weight, and stay fit, many find drinking more water gives you a healthier, younger-looking complexion – all good things when you are looking for love.
- Spend more time with family and friends – By switching to a bottleless water cooler, you will spend less time in the office worrying about running out of water, where to store the 5-gallon jugs, and whether the water cooler is working properly.