UV Filter Water
Offer premium cleaning technology.
Fast & Comprehensive Cleanliness On-Demand
Workplaces today need advanced water filtration systems with added hygiene and security so valuable employees, guests, and customers can enjoy clean water and achieve heightened protection from infection in the workplace. In addition to powerful filtration technology, including carbon filtration, Quench’s Firewall UV technology ensures an even cleaner result. The unique double-helix spiral allows water to flow from top to bottom and back, exposing water to UVC radiation for longer than conventional UV solutions.
Key Advantages of Firewall
- Improves workplace hygiene. One press of the button and your already filtered water uses powerful technology to remove harmful levels of bacteria and viruses with intense UVC light technology at the point-of-dispense (POD).
- Filters and cleans through to the faucet. Unlike any other point-of-use dispenser, Firewall UVC technology disinfects all the way through to the dispensing faucet, reducing germs and improving water quality just before the water reaches your glass.
- Prevents back-contamination. Firewall acts as a barrier that prevents harmful bacteria and viruses from getting into the system through the faucet, prohibiting them from contaminating your drinking water and causing illness.
See How Our Firewall Technology Works
With a UV filter water dispenser and filtration system in place, you can say goodbye to bottled water and take your tap water to the next level. And, with our Firewall UVC system and antimicrobial surface protection, you can ensure you’re supporting the well-being of your users year-round.
Here’s how Quench’s Firewall UV system works:
Quench Bottleless Water Coolers With Firewall Technology
Our Quench Q6, Q9, and Q10 machines offer standard carbon filtration for a superior workplace water supply. Over the years, carbon water filtration has proven to be incredibly powerful when it comes to removing impurities and contaminants from water in an efficient and cost-effective manner. For total peace of mind, a Quench Q6, Q9, or Q10 machine combines high-quality carbon filtration with Quench’s Firewall UVC system, BioCote® antimicrobial technology, and optional hygienic touchless dispensing for a clean and safe result.
Great for small breakrooms, offices, and waiting areas, the Quench Q6 offers clean, great-tasting hot and cold drinking water.
The Quench Q9 has enough cold, ambient, hot, and extra hot filtered water on-demand for any office, commercial space, or high-traffic area.
This stylish water cooler provides cold, ambient, hot, or extra hot water on-demand as well as chilled sparkling water to satisfy any hydration request in the office.
Triple Threat: Firewall UV, Hygienic Touchless Dispensing, and BioCote Antimicrobial Technology
Quench Q6, Q9, and Q10 bottleless water coolers with Firewall technology offer added security in the form of touchless dispensing and antimicrobial surface protection.
Our touchless dispensing options remove the need to touch buttons or dials, meaning less opportunity for germs to spread between users. BioCote* technology provides built-in antimicrobial surface protection designed to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including odor-causing bacteria and mold, on the dispensing area and filter of your water cooler — reducing the potential buildup of stains and odors.
The combination of Firewall UV disinfection, hygienic touchless dispensing, and BioCote antimicrobial technology can help you ensure your workplace water supply is clean, secure, and great-tasting — while helping you enjoy peace of mind along the way.
* BioCote does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease-causing organisms. This technology is not a substitute for good cleaning practices.Learn more about our drinking water solutions
Tested to Only the Highest Standards
Our commitment to filtration, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Quench. Our filters have been tried, tested, and approved by top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free filter compliance
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects for reduction of chlorine, taste, odor, and material safety
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects for reduction of health-related contaminants, including lead and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- CSA B483.1 Drinking Water Treatment Systems for reduction or inactivation of harmful substances
- NSF 58 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems for material safety, contaminant reduction including total dissolved solids, VOCs, lead, and fluoride
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.