Quench provides filtered water systems, including bottleless water coolers, ice machines, sparkling water dispensers, and coffee brewers to institutional and commercial customers across the U.S. Our bottleless systems purify tap water supplies, offering an environmentally-friendly, cost effective, and convenient alternative to traditional bottled water coolers.
Enhancing the sustainability efforts of our customers is a core value of our service. We help our customers eliminate the use of bottled drinking water delivery services and the incumbent fossil fuel depletion, carbon emissions, and the addition of plastics to the waste stream.
Quench strives to incorporate sustainable environmental practices in our operations wherever possible, and continually seeks to improve our product offerings and business practices in an effort to reduce our own environmental footprint.
Quench Sustainability Initiatives:
- Educating the public about bottleless filtered water as an alternative to traditional bottled water delivery;
- Seeking to offer products that are “best in class” in terms of energy efficiency, water conservation and sustainable production and reuse;
- Encouraging our customers to choose “paperless” billing and payment, as well as electronic distribution of contracts and sales materials to reduce waste;
- Operating a fleet of low-emission, fuel efficient vehicles to install and service our equipment;
- Employing “green” practices in our warehouse and distribution facilities, including water recycling and energy conservation;
- Equipping our service team with tablets and GPS systems, to reduce paper use by employing electronic communications and record-keeping, and improve fuel efficiency in the field;
- Promoting environmental awareness in our office environment by encouraging our employees to conserve energy, water, and other resources;
- Recycling waste when possible and following proper municipal regulations for disposal when recycling is not available; and
- Purchasing recycled and sustainable products wherever possible.
We continually strive to improve our environmental performance by periodically monitoring and adapting sustainable office practices.