The Quench 960.
In this video, we’ll take you on a quick tour of the first high-capacity water and ice dispenser with hot water – the exciting Quench 960.
The Quench 960 water and ice dispenser can produce up to 125 lbs. of high-quality chewable nugget ice per day with storage for 7 lbs, while at the same time providing an endless supply of freshly filtered ambient and hot drinking water. With its taller “no-bend” ergonomic design and drainless technology, the Quench 960 is an attractive addition to any workplace location – break room, kitchen, or hallway. The Quench 960 is also available as a compact space-saving countertop model that fits under most cabinets.
Let’s take a look at some of the 960’s state-of-the-art features.
- One key advantage of the Quench 960 is that we maintain and take care of it for you.
- The 960 has an optional touchless sensor-activated dispensing panel with a hot water safety feature. It’s easy to use and hygienic, especially in shared spaces.
- The 960 uses Quench advanced water filtration to produce great-tasting water and ice and features an air filter and ice chute door to maintain sanitary ice dispensing, eliminating bacteria growth worries
- The Quench 960 can produce up to 125 lbs. of chewable compressed nugget ice per day and store up to 7 lbs. of ice – plenty of ice for the whole office, even those ice munchers.
- With a single dispensing spout for ambient and hot drinking water, the Quench 960 is three machines in one: an ice dispenser with all day ice for everyone, a hot water dispenser that keeps your tea drinkers happy, and an ambient water supply that’s perfect for hydrating your entire office.
- With drainless technology for easy and practical installation and leak detection technology to keep spills and mess to a minimum, the Quench 960 offers peace of mind.
- Advanced surface protection as well as touchless controls keeps the 960 clean and hygienic no matter how many users you have
- The large 9″ dispense height is perfect for large mugs and glasses.
- At 45″ high, the freestanding model is the perfect height for easy dispensing. Its small 14.1″ by 21.7″ footprint lets you fit it almost anywhere that there’s power and water source nearby.
The Quench 960 is available as both a compact freestanding model and as the Quench 965, a countertop model. Water and ice up with the Quench 960! To find out more Call your Quench expert today or visit quenchwater.com