[Infographic] Why It Pays to Keep Employees Hydrated
We recently surveyed 1,000 full and part-time workers in the United States and found that almost 80% of those surveyed believe they do not drink enough water to meet their health needs. Check out the infographic to learn other interesting tidbits from our survey, as well as tips on how to ensure employees drink enough water during the workday!
To share Why It Pays to Keep Employees Hydrated infographic, copy the code below or right-click the infographic and save to your computer.
Why It Pays to Keep Employees Hydrated Infographic Details
More than 3 in 4 workers don't drink enough water daily at work - 77%.
- 80% of women do not drink enough water
- 73% of men do not drink enough water
- 74% of Millennials do not drink enough water
- 79% of Generation X don't drink enough water
- 80% of Baby Boomers don't drink enough water
Barriers to proper Hydration at work include:
- 36% of those surveyed cite lack of time to get water as a barrier
- 24% of those survey cite having to pay for water at work as a barrier
- 22% cite disliking the taste of water at work as a barrier
Experts say even mild dehydration can negatively impact us at work, but research shows drinking water can improve our:
- Energy Level
Quench Tips for Employers:
- Review floor plans to ensure easy access to water sources.
- Provide fresh, free, filtered, great-tasting water that doesn't run out.
- Create engaging campaigns that encourage hydration, productivity, and health.