The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Do not try this at home! A recent search of a New York home’s basement led to the discovery of 7 sandbar sharks swimming inside an above ground pool.
- They are definitely on double-secret probation! Fraternity brothers of Phi Delta Theta at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology were cited for operating a nightclub, complete with indoor waterfall, inside their fraternity house!
- An underwater UFO? Local beachgoers of Westerly, RI hired an excavator to dig up a mysterious giant metal starfish with 8 legs embedded in the sand off the coast, but even when it brought out of water, no one can identify what it is!
- Missing a pet on vacation? No worries! The Hotel Charleroi Airport in Belgium has you covered – you can rent a fish for the night!
- Queen Arthurine! While swimming in Dozmary Pool, believed to be the spot where the mythical medieval King Arthur returned his sword Excalibur, seven-year-old Matilda pulled a 4-foot sword from the water!