The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Don’t break in on other surfer’s waves… Western Australia’s under-14 surfing champion, Jed Gradisen, was surfing off the coast of Kalbarri when a dolphin jumped out of the water and landed on him and his board!
- Rubber ducky you’re the one; you make traffic so much fun! A giant inflatable duck made the morning commute difficult in Glasgow, Scotland as it was ripped loose from its tethers and tumbled down the road.
- Sometimes you have an itch you just can’t reach on your own… A whale shark in the Coral Sea off the Australia swam up to Jason Hatley’s boat so he could scratch an itch on the top of his head and fin.
- A foam roller water bottle?! SKLZ has released a stainless steel water bottle that does double-duty – keep your filtered drinking water cool and relieve aches and pains by also being a foam roller!
- Who doesn’t love a nice cooling mist on a hot day? Viivi the Cockatoo was caught enjoying a lovely misting from a water on a hot Finnish summer day!