The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Cannonball!! A daredevil that goes by “Ig: 8Booth” snuck several stories up a building to jump into the swimming pool below!
- Actual proof of Nessie? A whiskey warehouse worker, Ian Bremner caught the most convincing photo of the Loch Ness Monster!
- The City of Philadelphia really does bleed green for the Eagles! The Schuylkill River turned a shade of green this past week – storms brought duckweed plant down from the slower flowing areas of the river.
- And you thought rush hour traffic was bad! Residents using Passage du Gois road on the west coast of France can only drive on the road during specific times as the road disappears underwater as the tide changes!
- Maybe it was just showing off for tourists? A passenger on a tour boat in Iceland caught a rare video of an iceberg flipping in Glacier Lagoon.