The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Brains in the water?! Scientists have found mysterious slimy brain-like blobs in the lagoon water of Stanley Park in Vancouver, Canada.
- Curb Alert! Council wardens in Smethwick, England found an abandoned barge blocking a footpath!
- Sometimes all you can do is laugh… In the midst of the historic flooding in Houston, a homeowner catches a fish in his living room!
- What a catch! French police pulled a stolen blue Peugeot 104 from a murky swamp to return it to the owner – 38 years after it was stolen!
- A rainbow of lobsters! A rare yellow lobster joined other brightly colored lobsters, including a blue lobster, half black-half orange lobster, black lobster, and orange lobsters, at the New England Aquarium.