The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- So basic! Girlfriend Collective out of Seattle, WA has just launched your new favorite black leggings that are made from recycled water bottles!
- Speaking of reusing plastic water bottles… Robert Bezeau is building Plastic Bottle Village in Panama entirely out of plastic water bottles!
- Does he play HORSE? A talented polar bear at the Milwaukee Zoo surprised onlookers with his basketball skills!
- Maybe he was looking for a relaxing tub? Bob Bramley of Oakhurst, CA caught a black bear taking a bath in his backyard Koi pond!
- Call Guinness World Records! Researchers with the University of California Santa Cruz are tracking an elephant seal who will set a record for swimming the farthest than any other tracked elephant seal.