The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weird water news stories. Come back each week for updated stories!
- A new water state? Scientists have seen a new behavior of water that allows the water molecule to face 6 different directions at the same time, instead of the traditional “V” shape.
- Just take my money! A Florida brewery has developed new edible and biodegradable six-pack rings that protects sea creatures.
- Pool Party time! A Florida family is struggling with an infestation in their backyard pool – of cute adorable tree frogs.
- Where is Police Chief Brody when you need him? Tourists on an AK Wildlife Cruises boat off the coast of Cornwall, England, captured an image of a giant basking shark swimming yards from their tiny cruise boat.
- “He is just playing opossum” The County of San Diego Department of Animal Services was called to rescue a baby opossum swimming in a woman’s toilet!