The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- The beach is back in town! An Irish community that lost a beach filled with hotels and guest houses in 1984 now has its’ beach back!
- What should you do if you find an iguana in your toilet? Call 911! That’s exactly what this Florida woman did when she came across the reptile!
- It’s called Land Rover for a reason! A man brought his Land Rover on to beach at the Jersey Shore, right next to the water to take pictures. Little did he know, the sand would try swallow his car!
- May we suggest ditching the bottle and switching to Quench? It is no surprise that plastic water bottles are destroying the earth!
- This is not something you’d like to come across while taking a sip of water! A New York woman found a squid–like substance in her coconut water!