The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weird water news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Talk about a Surfing Safari! Kai and Braiden Holt celebrated Father’s Day by introducing the world to their surfing piglet, who follows in his father and grandfather’s surfing legacies!
- A new way to recycle? Scientists have come up with a new way to turn plastic waste, like from plastic water bottles, into liquid fuel!
- Pretty, but alarming – Pink snow has been found on 16 glaciers and snowfields in Greenland, Norway, Sweden, and Iceland, causing the snowpack to melt faster than its white counterpart.
- Pluto may be the coolest non-planet! Scientists theorize that there may be a subsurface ocean on Pluto that is preventing the planet from shrinking under all its surface ice.
- Taking the indoor pool to another level – two pranksters in western Russia created a pool indoors after flooding their kitchen with water!