The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weird water news stories. Come back each week for updated stories!
- Doesn’t she know she shouldn’t blow bubbles in her drink? Maya, a Husky puppy living in Minnesota, has become famous for blowing bubbles in her water bowl.
- Maybe they wanted to join in the adventure? Wildlife videographer Mark Girardeau captured two humpback whales as they joined two paddle boarders off the coast of California.
- Is it a jellyfish-fish? Diver, Tim Samuel, took a picture of a fish trapped inside a jellyfish as it swam around Australia’s Byron Bay.
- Best hotel room ever? Accommodation-finding site, Airbnb, opened a contest where the winner and 3 friends will receive accommodations for one night in a floating apartment above the Great Barrier Reef!
- That is one way to watch the sunrise… A New York man got more than he bargained for when he was swept 2 nautical miles away from the coast of Governors Island as he was watching the sunrise on a 8-foot-long piece of plywood!