The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Maybe the man in the moon is in a bathtub? A new study from Brown University contends that the deep interior of the moon contains water!
- Nice air, man! Scuba diver Craig Capehart captured breathtaking footage of a 40-ton adult humpback whale breaching completely out of the ocean water off the coast of Mbotyi in southeastern South Africa.
- You might be a redneck… when your friends convert the back of your pickup truck into a mobile swimming pool!
- Snow in July? Polar bear mom and cub at the Ranua Wildlife Park in Finland’s northern Lapland had a special treat this week when a neighboring ski center donated a pile of snow the bears’ enclosure.
- Rain, Rain go away – Every dollar inside the vault at a Wisconsin bank needed to be replaced after local flooding ruined all the cash stored inside!