The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Talk about a hot selfie! A man in Hawaii swims extremely close to hot lava all while holding his selfie stick!
- Epic Snowball Fight – Hundreds of University of British Columbia’s Vancouver campus students had a crazy snowball fight after they got 14 inches of snow!
- A new World Record! Over 1,900 people joined hands to float simultaneously for 30 seconds in the salty waters of Lake Epecuen, in Beunos Aires set a new Guinness Book of Records world record.
- Let’s go sledding – this otter is enjoying the snow by sliding down a snowy hill.
- Move over jellyfish – Thousands of bees have been found in the water and along the shoreline in Naples, FL and bee experts can’t come up with a reason why this happened!