The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- May he was taking in the sights? A humpback whale was found swimming up and down the Hudson River from the Statue of Liberty to the George Washington Bridge!
- Strange creatures in CA – Thousands of mysterious “jelly-like” creatures washed up on the shore of Huntington Beach, CA.
- Move over water parks! Beppu, Japan is developing a spa-musement park where visitors can enjoy amusement rides that allow riders to soak in water from hot springs!
- Catching a ride! A friendly otter joined a couple’s birthday celebration by hopping into one of their kayaks and making itself at home.
- Next level Polar Bear Plunge… Fifty runners participated in this year’s Antarctic Ice Marathon, complete with snow, ice, and freezing temperatures.