The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Performing crazy stunts for over 40 years, this escape artist makes getting out of a running washer machine look really easy!
- One more reason to switch to Quench – no more water bottle flipping, the newest craze driving parents and teachers insane!
- Catch a wave! A wave near Scotland in the North Atlantic Ocean now holds the record for being the tallest ever measured by a buoy.
- From water into wine, fashion blogger, Clair Potts isn’t the Second Coming but she did modify her refrigerator to dispense wine instead of water!
- People shouldn’t ride manatees but nothing is stopping this alligator! The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission snapped a photo of what looks like an alligator riding a manatee, but he is actually just swimming above the manatee – take a look!