The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Romans are about to be thirsty! ACEA, Rome’s water company, says it will no longer be able to provide residents with water a whole 24 hours a day!
- You might want to make sure your grab your water bottle out of your car…..with the intense summer heat, there have been reports of water bottles creating the risk of starting a fire in cars!
- If you are looking to fish this weekend I suggest avoiding McLoud Run Creek! A water main break releasing a harmful chemical caused about 2000 fish to turn up dead in the creek.
- Don’t tell her husband! Two utility workers found a commuter’s wedding ring after it fell down a grate into sewer water!
- This guy should stick to lakes…… A man had to be rescued by a coastguard team in the North Sea after his toy dinghy drifted out in the water too far off the coast!