The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Who knew that drinking seafood could taste so good?! A brewery in southwest England created a beer inspired by seafood, specifically lobster!
- This city wants to reduce water bottle litter, maybe they got the idea from one of our Quench machines! Leaders in Newport, Rhode Island are proposing the idea of adding water bottle refilling stations throughout the city!
- SeaWorld San Diego gets a cute, cuddly surprise! A baby sea lion was unexpectedly born to a sick mother. A team discovered the pup on Wednesday when they went over to check on the mother.
- Finally, a reusable water bottle for people who hate water! This reusable water bottle has a scented spout, which tricks your brain into thinking it is drinking flavored water instead of plain, regular water!
- Firefighters rushed to put out a fire while the family crocodile watched from the sidelines! The crocodile was well contained and didn’t affect the firefighters’ operations as it watched from the backyard.