The Quench Weird Water News recaps the week’s top 5 weirdest water-related news stories. Come back each Friday for the latest stories!
- Just in time for World Water Day this week! London-based beverage company One Water developed a water bottle that appears to be full of disgusting water to bring awareness about the water crisis.
- Right off the coast of New Zealand, a woman fishing encountered a huge great white shark when it tried to take her fishing bait!
- This company surely practices what they preach! Butchart Gardens in Canada says they no longer will allow visitors to buy water bottles from them. The garden said visitors can bring their own instead.
- Would you pay $100 for a water bottle?!? Harrods is selling water bottles for an insane price because the water they are using comes from 4,000 year old Norwegian icebergs.
- This duck was out of the water and in a place it didn’t belong! A duck delayed a New York City train by being on the tracks!