In this video, discover the unique advantages of the Quench Q12 commercial capacity freestanding cooler.
The Quench Q12 Advantages
- Installed and maintained by Quench certified service technicans.
- Designed to be a perfect fit for a variety of high-traffic environments, including warehouses, manufacturing operations, large offices, education campuses, and cafeterias.
- Dispenses cold water at an industry-leading rate of over 4 liters a minute, reducing wait times between uses.
- Delivers cold, ambient, and hot mineral-infused and electrolyte-enhanced drinking water.
- Offers touchless sensor-activated dispensing, making it easy to use and hygienic in shared spaces.
- Uses a 5-filter setup to produce quenchWATER+, a state-of-the-art filtration technology that removes sediments, contaminants, and bad tastes while adding minerals and electrolytes.
- Has dual LED Ultraviolet lights to help maintain water quality.
- Has built-in antimicrobial surface protection, which creates an inhospitable environment for microorganisms like bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Features a large 12″ dispense height perfect for most reusable water bottles and half-gallon water Igloos.
- Stands at 51″ high (or just over 4 feet tall). The Q12’s “no-bend” ergonoic design gives users the flexibility to fill their drinkware without having to bend over and strain their backs.
- Fits in practically any space near a power and water source thanks to it’s compact 14″ by 17″ footprint.
- Features a massive cold water storage tank, capable of storing 6 gallons of cold water at a time.
- Features a hot tank, capable of storing 0.5 gallons of hot water at a time.
- Produces over 100 gallons of water per day, making it suitable for the busiest locations.
Ready to rent a Quench Q12 for your office, facility, or workplace? Call the sales number on your screen or click on the green “Get a Free Quote” button.