The Quench Q12 Freestanding Cooler.
Let’s take a quick video tour of the exciting Quench Q12 commercial capacity freestanding cooler. Give your high-traffic environments an upgrade with the Quench Q12 touchless water cooler.
Equipped with touchless sensor-activated dispensing, antimicrobial surface protection, and state-of-the-art LED UV-C, the Q12 maintains quality and cleanliness as it delivers an endless supply of freshly filtered drinking water to keep your employees happy, healthy, and hydrated.
- One big advantage of the Quench Q12 is that we install and maintain it for you.
- The Q12 is designed to be a perfect fit for a variety of high-traffic environments, including warehouses, manufacturing operations, large offices, education campuses, and cafeterias.
- Dispensing cold water at an industry leading rate of over 4 liters a minute, the Quench Q12 reduces wait times between users and “keeps up with demand.”
- Delivering cold, ambient, and hot mineral-infused and electrolyte enhanced drinking water.
- Hygiene considerations are especially important in large facilities.
- Touchless sensor-activated dispensing makes it easy to use and hygienic in shared spaces.
- The Q12 Dispenses quenchWATER+, our proprietary electrolyte and mineral‐infused drinking water. Mineral-infused water that you can trust to be clean and taste great because of Quench’s state-of-the-art 5-filter system.
- Dual LED Ultraviolet lights help maintain water quality.
- Like the touchless controls, the Q12’s surface is all about clean and worry-free dispensing – no matter your workplace conditions – with it’s built-in antimicrobial surface protection.
- The large 12″ dispense height is perfect for most reusable water bottles and half-gallon water Igloos.
- And a taller ergonomic “no-bend” dispensing design, with the freestanding model standing at 51″ high, makes it easy to use.
- It’s compact 14″ by 17″ footprint, lets you fit it almost anywhere that there’s power and water source nearby.
- The cold tank stores a whooping 6 gallons, and the hot tank 0.5 gallons—The Q12 is capable of producing over 100 gallons per day making it suitable for the busiest locations.
Water up with the Q12 today! To find out more, call your Quench expert or visit quenchwater.com