Office Water Dispensers With Advanced Filtration Technology
Protect your employees & coworkers from drinking water contaminants.
Click to Learn More About Quench's Office Hydration Solutions
Use menu to jump to section.
Point-of-Use Water Dispensers for Your Office
Enjoy filtered, great-tasting water with our innovative filtration technology. Only Quench offers:
- Highly certified quenchWATER+ filtration with a 5-filter setup, including mineral addback.
- UV technology to kill microorganisms.
- Antimicrobial surface protection technology to reduce the spread of germs on machine surfaces. Quench also offers exclusive BioCote®* technology.
- Hygienic touchless dispensing to give your employees peace of mind while they hydrate.
*BioCote silver ion technology protects surfaces from odor- and stain-causing microbes. BioCote does not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs, or other disease-causing organisms. This technology is not a substitute for good cleaning practices.
Why Choose Quench’s Bottleless Water Dispenser for Your Office?
- Unrivaled filtration with great taste: Choose our unique, 5-step water hygiene process to experience unrivaled filtration and great-tasting filtered water for your employees, guests, and customers.
- Plumbed-in system: Our water coolers are plumbed into your building’s existing water supply, providing your office with limitless access to water.
- Flexible to fit any office: Choose between a countertop or freestanding water unit, depending on your workplace and your requirements.
- Many water options, one machine: Many of our models provide multiple types of water from one machine. Our touchless Quench Q12 water dispenser, for example, allows you to enjoy 3 water types including cold water, ambient water, and hot water.
Drink More, Pay Less
Our customers save 30 to 80% of their water cooler costs.
With the high markup of water cooler prices, 90% of what consumers pay for with bottled water goes toward bottling, shipping, marketing, profit, and other hidden costs — not on the water itself.
With Quench, our fixed monthly rental and planned maintenance ensure you have no hidden expenses in your water price that can cause spikes in your company’s spending.
Try Our Cost Comparison Calculator
Enjoy Unrivaled Water Filtration and Security
Touchless dispensing, together with social distancing measures and the power of quenchWATER+ filtration, helps you achieve heightened safety from infection in the office.
Our sensor-activated and foot pedal dispensing options remove the need to touch buttons or dials, meaning less opportunity for germs to spread between users. Combined with BioCote antimicrobial protection*, which inhibits the growth of microorganisms on surfaces, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips to guarantee total peace of mind.
Filtered and great-tasting water.
Integrated filtration technology guarantees your office drinking water is protected from contamination.
Learn more about our filtration technology
Our Filters Are NSF Certified
Our commitment to filtration, quality, and security is backed by independent third parties. We strive for excellence in everything we do here at Quench. Our filters have been tried, tested, and approved by top standards, so you have complete confidence in our products.
- NSF/ANSI 372 for lead-free filter compliance
- NSF/ANSI 42 Drinking Water Treatment Units Aesthetic Effects for reduction of chlorine, taste, odor, and material safety
- NSF/ANSI 53 Drinking Water Treatment Units Health Effects for reduction of health-related contaminants, including lead and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- CSA B483.1 Drinking Water Treatment Systems for reduction or inactivation of harmful substances
- NSF 58 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems for material safety, contaminant reduction including total dissolved solids, VOCs, lead, and fluoride
Certificates may vary depending on different models or products.
Less Plastic, Less Waste
An eco-friendly water solution for offices.
With our bottleless water dispensers, we have gone out of our way to remove the reliance on single-use plastic, reduce energy consumption, eliminate emissions from unnecessary transportation, use non-toxic and natural materials, and limit waste.
Just one Quench bottleless water cooler can save 7,000+ single-use plastic bottles from ending up in landfills or our oceans each year. Plus, government offices that replace single-use plastic bottles with Quench bottleless water coolers are also responsible for 95% fewer tons of CO2 emissions every year (for an office of 50 daily users).
Make a difference with Quench
Comprehensive Services You Can Rely On
We design, manufacture, distribute, install, and service our own water dispensers, so you can enjoy unparalleled product quality and highly responsive, comprehensive services, all under one roof.
- Easy installation: Let us do the hard work for you. Our fully qualified Quench technicians install your office water dispenser, where and when you need it.
- Regular servicing: We visit regularly to sanitize your dispenser and replace filters to ensure trouble-free operation and the highest quality water.
- Professional maintenance: There’s no need to worry. Our responsive service technicians will fix it, should something go wrong.
- Nationwide coverage: Our friendly customer service team provides a responsive local service on a national scale to ensure your needs are being met.
The whole office loves our hands-free water dispenser.
This is the most amazing water I have ever tasted!
Special Projects Manager,
Pilot Financial Advisors
Best. Water. Ever.
No matter the
The Pickens Company
The water always tastes good and I do not have to remember to call for a yearly maintenance request. Quench always remembers.
Imex Management, Inc.
Filtration Equipment Solutions for the Office
See More Office Water Dispensers
Not Sure What You Need?
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll find the right drinking water solution for your business.
Try Our Product Finder
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a water cooler/dispenser?
A water cooler or dispenser is a machine that dispenses safe, filtered drinking water on demand typically in offices and workplaces. A point-of-use dispenser is plumbed into an existing water supply to provide an unlimited stream of safe drinking water. Traditional water coolers and dispensers can often be cheaply made, have limited options, and be bad for the environment. With Quench, not only is each machine made with high-quality materials where users can choose between ambient, cold, hot, extra hot, and sparkling water, but they can also enjoy unique technology that delivers unrivaled water filtration and protection.
How does a water cooler work?
Quench water dispensers connect directly to your building’s existing water supply. As the water is pulled into the system, it passes through several stages of filtration, which often include a carbon filter and a reverse osmosis filter. Once your water is clean of harmful contaminants, our office water coolers will add back beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium. Users can then enjoy freshly-filtered, great-tasting water.
Can water dispensers work without electricity?
Here at Quench, we offer a range of different water dispensers designed to suit all requirements. All of our plumbed-in water coolers require a connection to a power supply to provide great-tasting, filtered drinking water. We advise that all units are continually connected to a power supply to ensure the water is chilled correctly. Our skilled and experienced installers can help find the perfect location for your water dispenser.
How do you use a water dispenser?
Quench office water dispensers are an easy-to-use hydration solution. You simply need to push a button or use our touchless dispensing option to fill your glass with great-tasting, freshly-filtered water. Depending on which office water dispenser you choose, there will be a range of water options available to you, including ambient, cold, hot, extra hot, and sparkling. These are all easily selected using the simple controls on the machine.
Where can you buy office water dispensers?
At Quench, we have a range of water coolers available to buy that meet all requirements. Our innovative office water dispensers are suitable for use across a variety of different sectors, including hospitality, education, healthcare, government, and offices. Our expert team can help you find the perfect solution for your hydration needs. We have locations across the USA to provide local service at a national level.
How long do office water dispensers last?
Quench bottleless water coolers can last for many years with the right care and servicing. We offer our customers once or twice-a-year servicing and deep cleaning to ensure their office water dispensers are working to the best of their ability at all times.
Are office water dispensers safe?
Quench office water dispensers are perfectly safe as long as they are regularly maintained. We also offer added safety with our proprietary quenchWATER+ 5-filter setup filtration technology, which removes harmful levels of bacteria, viruses, and cysts while adding back beneficial minerals. In addition, our antimicrobial surface protection technology works around the dispensing nozzle, the water reservoir, and the filter housing to eliminate germs, and we also have touchless options to prevent cross-contamination between users.
Are office water dispensers worth it?
If you’re looking for great-tasting, sustainable hydration for your staff and customers, then Quench office water dispensers are definitely worth it. We offer a selection of different bottleless water coolers to suit the needs of any facility, and switching to a Quench unit can help you to save up to 80% of your water costs. You can even choose from ambient, cold, hot, extra hot, and sparkling. Plus, we offer high-capacity office water dispensers for the busiest workplace.
Do office water dispensers filter water?
Quench’s line of bottleless water coolers is designed to filter water straight from the source. Our office water dispensers include a high-performance carbon filter or reverse osmosis filter that removes contaminants and neutralizes bad taste and odor.