People often wonder if they should be renting or buying a machine. Here at Quench we believe that renting one of our machines is the best option but here are some of the factors to take into consideration when deciding what office water cooler or ice machine is right for you.
Renting a Filtered Water Cooler or Commercial Ice Machine:
- Cost-effective, flexible office water and ice solution
- Installation by a certified service technician included with rental fee
- Preventive maintenance, repairs, and filter changes included in rental fee
- Older machines can be upgraded to newer machines for little to no extra cost
- No hassles or worries about when to change the filter, schedule maintenance, or what to do when the machine isn’t working optimally – just call customer service!
Purchasing a Filtered Water Cooler or Commercial Ice Machine:
- Large upfront cost, some water coolers can cost up to a couple hundred dollars and ice machines can cost upwards of one thousand dollars!
- You have to install yourself or hire a plumber to install
- Any preventive maintenance, repairs, or filter changes require hiring a service technician or plumber for an additional cost
- Replacing an older machine means shelling out a couple hundred dollars for a new machine
- Responsibility for filter changes, maintenance schedules, and finding someone to fix a machine falls on the office manager or administrator
When you rent one of our products, not only do you get the state-of-the-art water purification technologies but also comprehensive service. Behind every water and ice machine Quench installs is a dedicated customer service team and 160+ Quench-badged service technicians who can handle even the most challenging installations.
With rental you have one low monthly fee that covers all the water your office can drink, plus you get to avoid the rising prices of water coolers and get to be treated with regular maintenance and service calls that are free of charge!
Contact Quench today for more information and find out how much you can save!